10th March 2020
- As a precautionary measure, one local who came into contact with the suspected COVID19 case in Kuramathi Island Resort, is being transferred to a Vilivaru quarantine facility for monitoring and testing.
- A foreign national in Kaafu One&Only Reethi Rah, who developed symptoms of COVID19, has been placed under quarantine for monitoring and testing.Temporary restrictive measures have been initiated, along with contact tracing
- A Foreign National in Kuramathi Island Resort, who developed symptoms like COVID19, is being transferred to the Isolation facility for further monitoring and testing. Temporary restrictive measures have been initiated, along with contact tracing
- Five individuals quarantined in Kuredu island resort after exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 are being transferred to Farukolhu fushi isolation facility for further monitoring and testing.
- As per protocol we have released two individuals, who arrived back from China, after a 14-day quarantine period.
- Results of samples taken to test for COVID19 from 3 individuals came out as “NEGATIVE”. These include the persons brought under isolation from Universal ticketing office and Sh. Foakaidhoo.
- A Maldivian Nationals working in North Vilamendoo island resort, who exhibited COVID-19 symptoms is being transferred to isolation facility for further monitoring and testing. Furthermore, temporary restrictive measures have been initiated in North Vilamendoo Island resort.
- As a precautionary measure 8 foreign Nationals who have been identified as closed contact of COVID-19 patient are being transferred to quarantine facility.