15th March 2020
- As a precautionary measure, a COVID19 symptomatic Maldivian national, who returned from Spain, is being transferred to Farukolhufushi, for monitoring and testing.
- Sample taken from a 2 Individuals from Safari Vessel Island Safri 1 has tested POSTIVE for COVID19. The individual is currently in Farukolhu Isolation Facility.
- Sample taken from a foreign national from Ananthara Dhigu has tested POSTIVE for COVID19. The individual is currently in Farukolhu Isolation Facility.
- Contact tracing carried out at Anantara Dhigu Resort is complete. Individuals indentified through contact tracing have been placed in home isolation. As per protocol, the temporary monitoring measures enacted on the island have now been lifted.
- Samples collected from B.Fehendhoo, OBLU SELECT at Sangeli Resort, Bandos Island resort, and Dreamland Maldives resort have all tested NEGATIVE. As per protocol, temporary monitoring measures enacted on the islands have now been uplifted.
- Samples are to be taken from a foreign national in Vilamendhoo Island Resort who developed COVID19 like symptoms. This individual and another close contact has been placed under home-isolation. Monitoring mechanisms are in place till further notice.