10 March 2020
- Five individuals quarantined in Kuredu island resort after exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 are being transferred to Farukolhu fushi isolation facility for further monitoring and testing.
- As per protocol we have released two individuals, who arrived back from China, after a 14-day quarantine period.
- Results of samples taken to test for COVID19 from 3 individuals came out as “NEGATIVE”. These include the persons brought under isolation from Universal ticketing office and Sh. Foakaidhoo.
- A Maldivian Nationals working in North Vilamendoo island resort, who exhibited COVID-19 symptoms is being transferred to isolation facility for further monitoring and testing. Furthermore, temporary restrictive measures have been initiated in North Vilamendoo Island resort.
- As a precautionary measure 8 foreign Nationals who have been identified as closed contact of COVID-19 patient are being transferred to quarantine facility.